Jun 24, 2008

Tic Toc

This is it. In a few moments I will be gulping down the remains of my morning caffeine fix and driving off to my last day of classes. Ever. A bittersweet moment if there ever was one. The past week has been, in true INSEAD fashion, hectic and emotional. Last Cabaret, last Friday evening drinking on the campus terrace, last group meetings, last assignments to finish writing, and even a last-minute interview (just in case). And in a few hours, my academic existence will truly come to an end.

But do not fear, gentle readers, I promise that over the next few weeks you will get a) final reviews of classes (P4 and P5 since I wasn't so diligent last period); b) news from the graduation trip in Turkey; and c) probably a few words about the graduation ceremony taking place next week, before I jet off to enjoy some California sunshine.

Until then, I'm going to go soak in final amphi-born pearls of wisdom.

No comments: