Jun 11, 2007

At last!

Nothing like a nice long run with ipod blaring followed by Sunday brunch with a friend to perk a blogger up. (on the subject of running: I am signed up for the Paris 20k in October, if anyone wants to join me and form an unofficial "INSEAD" team, let me know)

And then, today, I finally got the news I was waiting for: Fontainebleau it is! I am now officially an INSEAD J'08 admitted student. This means I can get started on all the fun admin stuff and finding either a loan or a great wad of cash under the sofa cushions... First step, though, before I end up spending P1 in a tent on the chateau grounds, is sorting accomodation. I have about 5 minutes to decide whether I want to live 20k from school and brave wild boars on winding country roads at 3am every day or if I'm prepared to spend a bit more to live in the town center - decisions, decisions.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wild boar is tasty, especially when tenderized with the front right fender of a Renault. If you use the left, the results are disastrous.

Unknown said...

Congrats on the "final" final acceptance. Now, for your NV profile...