Well, it's not, OK?! Sometimes, I have writer's block. Like now.
But since the children must be fed their greens, here's "what I did on my summer holiday", in bullet points, à la consultanese:
- I haven't had a summer holiday yet
- I have, however, had a couple weekends away
- First, I went to Lake Garda in Italy (insert schematic representation of lake surrounded by mountains)
- This allowed me to spend some quality time with former INSEAD classmates (insert INSEAD logo and think-cell chart on value of networking)
- They are both consultants too
- One of them jumped in the lake with his blackberry (pause for dramatic effect)
- Last weekend, I went home to the South of France
- I spent two days with family and friends
- I ate well, and slept, and saw the sun
- I was happy (ERROR MESSAGE: Powerpoint is unable to process)
- Next steps...
And in other news, it appears that when faced with the possible end of the world as we know it, Americans vote based on height. Oh good. Nothing to worry about, then.