Apr 14, 2010

Un peu de légèreté

I've had violent mood swings all day. The nightmare very, very early this morning that had me screaming (seriously, screaming, out loud, good thing there's no one else in the house). Forgetting everything I wanted to write in chapter 19. Then when it came back. The giddiness when I realized that I would probably be done with the first draft in a few chapters. The fear when I realized that I would probably be done with the first draft in a few chapters. The sunshine. The clouds. Bla bla bla.

So enough.

Tonight I'm going to amuse you with something completely different.

Tonight, I'm going to make you laugh with the funniest key word searches that led people to my blogs. Because sometimes you need a little silly.

1. "pierre chandon ioana popescu married" : The INSEADers, former and present students of Mr Chandon and Ms Popescu will appreciate this one. And as far as I know, no they're not. Married, I mean.

2. "grumpy when it's sunny": I like to wonder about what someone might have been looking for when they searched for that. An excuse to be grumpy when it's sunny? A cure? A how-to? I love it.

3. "what defines me": Hey, I'm with you kid. Sometimes you need all the help you can get.

4. "run over a chameleon": What? Am I being read by crazy lizard haters now? Or PETA? It's not like I did it on purpose!

5. "demand curve of kit kat": Confectionary matters.

6. "i am a little piggie": I don't know what to say. I really don't. Sweetie, if you're reading this now (especially if you're the one who also searched for the kit kat demand curve), then stop, put down the chocolate, play your favourite girl power song on and dance! It's great for the hips.

That's it. Hope it made you smile. Now go back to whatever you were doing, it's probably more important.

No comments: